This is us

This is us
Getting started

Friday, March 5, 2010

Luke turns 4





My party!

My Giant Pirate ship balloon








Well just before mommy started this blog I had my 4th birthday. This was extra exciting because Mommy and I had been talking for what seemed like forever about my "Pirate" party. Well it was amazing if I do say so myself. I had a huge pirate ship on my cake that mommy made just for me. I had lots of balloons one that was a giant pirate ship that I later put a note on and let go hoping someone would tell me where they found it. I had lots of my friends at the party and lot of my family. Mommy and Daddy told me I could pick two of my best friends to spend the night. I don't think they knew what they were in for saying two more boys that act just like me could stay at my house. We had a blast! We kept Mommy up until 1:30am and then got up to play some more at 6:30am. I was very tired the next day but I will say it was worth it. Jamie was not sure that she cared for having two more boys in the house. She was nice and played with us for most of the night but she did go to sleep early. Anyway mom is going to add some pictures of my party so that you can see what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment